|Employer||Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra|
|Contact information||Suz Brewer, Marketing Consultant for Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra, 608-770-7894, suz@suzcobrands|
|Apply by||March 6, 2020|
|Posted on||February 11, 2020|
The Marketing Internship for the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra will start in February/March 2020 and continue Spring Semester 2020, with opportunity to extend through Summer and/or Fall 2020.
The position is part-time, 15-20 hours a week, potentially ramping up to 20 hours in Summer 2020.
The position is a paid position at $12-$15/hour pending experience and skill level.
The intern will report to and assist the CEO and the marketing consultant and must be a self-starter with strong written, verbal and time management skills.
• Manage projects in-house, including event marketing, collateral/production of marketing assets to ensure deadlines and strategic goals are hit
• Email content planning and copy development
• Social media content planning and posts alongside design intern
• Web content updates
• If experienced in digital marketing, the intern could manage paid search/Adwords and paid social programs
• Assist with the execution of various marketing campaigns
• Analysis of campaign performance
• Membership/donor program assistance including database/list hygiene, mailings and contact programs
• Candidate must be enrolled in a journalism or marketing program as a junior or senior with good academic standing
• Flexibility during the Spring to work 15-20 hours a week part-time
• Experience managing marketing-related team projects or campaigns
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Following new brand marketing direction tightly, helping the leadership team execute campaigns and projects through completion
• Ability to take direction and move projects forward while hitting all deadlines
• Ability to assess how long a task will take and prioritize accordingly to meet deadlines
• Ability to partner well with a design intern, volunteers and fulltime staff
• Ability to analyze, brainstorm and contribute to feedback given during brainstorm sessions and creative reviews
Recommendation or reference by a professor, instructor or employer is recommended.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Joe Loehnis, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline-March 6, 2020.