|Apply by||Open until filled - ASAP|
|Posted on||August 6, 2019|
If you like working with a talented team, being busy, having fun at work, and being part of the economic engine that helps drive the Greater Madison area, joining our creative crew could be a great fit for you!
Destination Madison and the Madison Area Sports Commission (MASC) are passionate about promoting the Madison area to visitors and locals alike. We do it by:
• Attracting new conventions, sporting events and competitions to the community
• Providing expert service and support to people who visit Madison for events
• Sharing relevant and timely information about all there is to see and do in our city
• Conducting and analyzing tourism research
• Building our local economy!
The Marketing Intern will be a part of the dynamic and creative Destination Madison marketing team, assisting with our social media, content creation, events and other needs as assigned. This position will experience and promote all things Madison through our social media, website, and other marketing channels.
For more details and to view the job description, please visit our website:
The Minimum Qualifications
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree, with an interest in marketing/communications.
• Proficiency on computer based systems, which includes Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access). CRM and project management software experience a plus.
• Basic understanding of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook, etc.)
• Experience with creating content for social media including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube. Bonus points for work with CrowdRiff, Animoto, or Adobe After Effects
• Phone photography skills
• Preferred experience with enewsletter platforms, such as MailChimp
• Strong writing skills and familiarity with AP Style
• Ability to work weekend hours, as needed
Why You Should Apply?
• Creative work with supportive, collaborative co-workers
• New office space on the vibrant Capitol Square
• Promote the Madison area
• Help grow the local economy
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to:
or by mail to:
Destination Madison Recruitment
22 E Mifflin Street, Suite 200
Madison, WI 53703
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Please submit your application as soon as possible for early consideration.