|Employer||Strategic Partners Marketing, LLC|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified-Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||June 17, 2020|
Strategic Partners is seeking a motivated individual with experience and interest in brand strategy and holistic marketing, including tactical elements such as content writing, digital marketing, and social media marketing to join our team as a Marketing Intern working with values-driven companies and entrepreneurs throughout the midwest and nationwide. Gain the opportunity to apply your skills in a real-world way by collaborating directly on client accounts and receive mentorship and feedback.
If you are a motivated self-starter, detail-oriented, creative, organized, tech-savvy, LOVE all things digital marketing and social media and desire to work with and learn with a high-performing team rooted in values for authenticity, compassion, and results, then we’d like to hear from you!
We’re considering professionals, recent graduates, as well as those who are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field. This position offers great real-world marketing experience, all in a supportive, flexible, and fun (mostly remote, potential for fully remote) work environment. This position will be 7-8 hours per week with the potential to grow into a permanent part or full-time position. The position can be fully remote and candidates throughout the USA are encouraged to apply. Candidates in the Madison, WI, region will have the opportunity to collaborate with local team members at the downtown Madison, WI, office however, this is not required.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create monthly marketing reports
• Develop attractive and well-written email campaigns designed to create conversions using MailChimp, Constant Contact, Ontraport, and other email programs
• Assist account leaders in managing client social media accounts which may include posting in adherence to best practice, creating copy and graphics
• Update content on company internal websites as needed
• Assist account managers in organizing and maintaining up to date client marketing related documents
• Collaborate in the development of clear and compelling target-focused communications, including social media content, email marketing, blog posts, digital marketing copy, press releases and print pieces
• Add new contacts to company CRM
• Assist with other administrative tasks, as assigned
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field (obtained or in progress)
• Proven understanding and effective use of social media platforms and communication tools
• Strong, demonstrable writing and editing abilities
• Effective communicator with the ability to articulate complex topics simply and succinctly
• Detail and results-oriented
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
• Comfortable working with a small team where flexibility is necessary
• Must provide own laptop computer
• Graphic design ability and experience, including Canva and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Prior demonstrable social media experience
Compensation and Benefits
• $1000 stipend compensation for completion of the 4-month internship with $250 paid monthly
• Flexible work environment and hours
• Positive mentorship-oriented work environment
• Inclusion in company outings, personal development and team learning activities
Click here to apply online.
We are looking to begin interviewing candidates as soon as possible, with the position starting between June 16-July 5 2020.