|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||April 30, 2020|
TISTA’s temporary summer (2020) internship position provides an opportunity for college students to learn and gain experience while being a part of a growing science & technology company.
• Learning how to perform marketing analysis and research on the latest trends.
• Assisting with daily administrative duties.
• Help design and present new social media campaign ideas
• Help with monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
• Assist with preparing detailed promotional presentation
• Assisting with researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content.
• Currently enrolled in a full-time bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university in a related major with a 3.0 minimum GPA or equivalent, with a concentration in a related degree program.
• Must be at least 18 years old
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong communication skills
• Solid capability with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks while maintaining a results-oriented focus
• Detail oriented
• Proactive and willing to take ownership and responsibility as a highly motivated self-starter
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Click here and search for Intern: Marketing to apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!