|Employer||Western Asset Management|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 4, 2019|
Come join our team for the summer! You will work alongside our Marketing team to raise our digital profile and grow the firm’s digital footprint. Using the full potential of technology, you’ll help us understand our clients and prospects better, and communicate in ways that suit them. It’s a chance to develop your digital expertise in an entrepreneurial yet collaborative environment where new ideas are embraced and implemented.
Our ten week internship program is designed to provide valuable career experience for students who wish to apply their education and skills in a global fixed-income-oriented work environment. This is an intensive program that mirrors the responsibilities of an entry-level position within the Firm. Participants get on-the-job training as well as technical and business-oriented education. As a summer intern at Western Asset, you will be performing real work that contributes significantly to the success of the organization.
What you will do:
• Research and report findings on media consumption
• Analyze and report findings on the information environment and ecosystems
• Research and identify best practices in UX and UI as it to sales funnels, mobile and web
• Identify industry comparables for company’s digital assets (web and social)
Where analytical ability comes first:
Push forward your career as you help shape our new approach to marketing financial services. We’ll give you the support you need to make a significant contribution, building on your business and technical know-how and developing your communication and interpersonal skills. A self-starter and a team player, you’ll be ready to learn from others, drive your own development and share your knowledge.
What you will bring:
• Undergraduate or graduate level students from a finance, marketing, communications, journalism, business administration or a related major with a proven record of academic excellence and achievement.
• Strong interest in working in an investment management or financial services environment.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!