|Location||Madison and Waukesha, WI|
|Contact information||Kathy Williams, email@example.com|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||October 31, 2019|
Strang expects to fill two positions with complimentary skills sets. As a marketing professional, you will be responsible for a variety of the projects listed below, from social media management to developing effective proposals and interview presentations. You will work collaboratively with the Strang marketing team, as Qualified candidates will have a can-do attitude and several of the following desirable skills.
Qualified candidates should include a one-page writing sample (please include a portfolio if applicable). Qualified candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
• Work collaboratively with the Marketing Team to ensure competition of project proposals and interviews presentations on time
• Update website with new, relevant, and engaging content about projects, industry trends, and the company
• Analyze and interpret analytics from website and social media channels; work with the Marketing Team to develop a plan of action to improve metrics
• Produce engaging videos to be shared on website and social media channels
• Manage social media channels and blog by writing copy, incorporating photos and developing social media calendar
• Manage multiple marketing projects concurrently
• MS Dynamics CRM administration
• Create and manage email campaigns
• Assist with project photo organization utilizing digital asset management software, OpenAsset
• Minimum of two years of professional experience
• Possess excellent English Composition skills
• Degree from accredited higher education institution, preferably a four-year college or university
• Experience writing copy for blogs and social media
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Project Management (no certification required)
• Experience with InDesign, Prezi, OpenAsset and MS Office Suite
• Experience in photography and video production, from storyboarding to editing
• WordPress and web analytics experience
• Ability to think creatively
• CRM management experience
Click here to learn how to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!