|Location||Delray Beach, Fl|
|Apply by||Rolling Deadline—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 7, 2018|
We’re looking for an organized, bright, and motivated individual who has a superior skill set for connecting with others, finding sometimes obscure information on Google, and bringing an analytical approach to every new interaction. Do you love following the latest news and research from a variety of publishers? Are you good at persuading others? If playing an important part in setting up mutually beneficial relationships gets you excited, then we may have the job for you.
Our media relations team helps our clients reach their goals of increasing brand awareness, building high authority links, and attracting their target audience by building and maintaining relationships with top tier publishers and influencers in a variety of verticals. The key is providing the media with well-researched, unique, and exclusive data-driven content for their audiences. As a member of the media relations team, you’ll be responsible for PR and media outreach intended to pair our clients’ content with the best fit publisher whose audience would find it most interesting and valuable.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Compile and manage media lists
• Act as the liaison between the media and our clients to shape, develop and pitch stories while cultivating relationships with journalists
• Analyze campaign performance and advise the promotional viability of future work
Required Skills and Expertise:
• Writing, journalism, news production, or digital marketing background preferred but not required
• A mastery of the English language is key
• You should have impeccable attention to detail. Written material with any typos or grammatical errors is entirely unacceptable
• Well-spoken, articulate, and skilled communicator both in person and in writing– mastery of negotiation and persuasion is crucial
• Top-level Internet research skills– you should be a Google Master
• Interest and knack for online networking
• Personable communication ability within email structure
• Ability to navigate social networks
• Working familiarity with most (if not all) of the following: HTML, Excel, Google Docs, Gmail, and Calendar. Bonus points for experience with PR databases and SEO platforms like SEMRush, BuzzSumo, BuzzStream, Cision, etc
• Ability to manage yourself but also work within a team
Education and Experience.
• 4 year degree recommended but not required
• Creativity and communication skills > field of study
Click here to apply online.
Include a cover letter that details:
• Why you would like to work for Fractl and why you are applying for this position
• Explain why/how your experience or knowledge fulfills the expectations above
Rolling Deadline—Apply ASAP!
Fractl is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer