|Employer||Executive Director, Inc.|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||July 24, 2019|
WORKING WITH CLIENT ASSOCIATION: International Society for Quality of Life Research, ISOQOL
POSITION REPORTS TO: Executive Director, ISOQOL
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Non-Exempt
GENERAL SUMMARY: This position works with ISOQOL’s Membership & Communications Manager, coordinating activities related to ISOQOL’s membership and communications initiatives and other projects as assigned.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (37.5 hours/week):
– Support the Communications Manager with the logistics of outreach materials and membership communications.
– Coordinate and maintain membership records within the ISOQOL database.
– Serve as contact for inquiries regarding membership including dues renewals, logins and other requests.
– Assist with the communications generated from the business office including drafting email content, proofreading outgoing messages, and formatting messages into an HTML template.
– Coordinate with the logistics of the ISOQOL newsletter and other publications
– Assist with social media accounts for the association including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
– Support the Communications Manager with the communication strategy logistics.
– Liaise with journal publisher and editors when appropriate which includes processing editorial stipends, review of back materials in the QLR and providing mailing lists regularly.
– Support the Communications Manager with website updates and analytics reporting.
– Assist the Executive Director with the education course logistics including distribution of the materials, faculty logistics and documentation.
– Work with the ISOQOL webinar committee to develop and produce webinars.
– Serve as staff coordinator to various assigned committees within ISOQOL.
– Other duties as assigned.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED: Possibly one to two weeks per year; some weekend and evening work may be required. Some international travel may be required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. HTML experience helpful. Proofreading/writing experience helpful. Organizational skills essential.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Occasional packaging and lifting of up to 50 pounds required. Ability to move quickly within meeting facilities at times.
How to Apply: https://www.jobsthathelp.com/job/executive-director-inc-milwaukee-wi-membership-and-program-coordinator-2/