|Employer||Milwaukee Business Journal|
|Apply by||March 1, 2019|
|Posted on||November 9, 2018|
The Milwaukee Business Journal is accepting applications for their summer 2019 newsroom internship.
In this full-time/paid summer internship, duties/opportunities include:
• Regular reporting assignments for print and online products
• Assignments covering events for web stories, including photography
• Opportunities to interview area business executives, company owners, public officials
• Participating in company activities and networking events
The internship offers a full newsroom experience that includes interns in all news operations, meetings and events just like other reporters.
• Must have at least junior year standing
• Maintain an above average overall grade point score
• Significant oral and written communication skills,
• Sound reporting judgment
• Have experience at a university newspaper, magazine or other publication/website, or experience writing for a hometown publication
To apply, email your cover letter, resume and news clips/writing samples to Todd Bragstad, managing editor at email@example.com.
Application Deadline-March 1, 2019.