|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 17, 2019|
103.7 KISS-FM, 99.1 WMYX the Mix, and Sportsradio 105.7 The Fan are currently recruiting for part-time Promotion Assistants.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Act as a Public Relations representative for the 3 stations in the community, at concerts, movie premieres, retail appearances, charity events, city festivals, parades, sporting events, live broadcasts, and more
• Act as Customer Service representative for clients and listeners at events
• Effectively oversee, coordinate and perform necessary service for the proper execution of all on-premise sales/station events
• Manage and train unpaid interns
Education and/or Experience:
• Minimum one-year certificate from college or technical school; three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Other Requirements:
• Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid WI driver’s license and state mandated auto insurance. Must have a clean driving record. Must have access to e-mail on a daily basis.
Other Skills and Abilities:
• New members to our team will be highly energetic, passionate, computer literate, detail oriented, organized, possess excellent public relations/people skills. They will have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure and must be willing to work long, varied hours (mostly nights and weekends).
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated