|Employer||The Digital Ring|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 5, 2019|
TDR’s biggest and baddest clients have an immediate need for high-quality photo and video content that stands out from the competition. We’re looking for a talented self-starter skilled in both photography and videography who can work efficiently and independently to craft the perfect shot and deliver high-quality, compelling content that elevates our clients’ brands. Experience in Adobe is also a must.
WHY THIS JOB DOESN’T SUCK
As our Photo & Video Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your portfolio by working with clients from a wide range of industries. One day, you might be shooting sandwiches. The next — a $50,000 diamond necklace. Because you’ll be working on something new every day, you’ll have the chance to develop your skills across a variety of different styles while bringing your own personal touch to each shot.
YOU’RE RIGHT FOR THIS JOB IF…
You have a refined creative eye and can see the big picture (pun intended) while maintaining a strong attention to detail. It also helps if you:
• Are skilled in photography / videography and can share samples of your work. (Bonus points if you’ve done any commercial photography / videography)
• Have the confidence to provide fresh perspectives and execute on new ideas
• Are a self-starter who can work efficiently and independently
• Possess exceptional communication skills and are able to develop great working relationships with internal teams
• Have excellent prioritization and organizational skills that will allow you to juggle competing demands from clients and TDR
• Respond positively to and learn from constructive feedback
• Pride yourself on your overall flexibility and ability to solve problems
• Are resilient and positive — even in difficult situations
• Are proud of your strong work ethic and have an appreciation for #startuplife
• Have a good sense of humor and can mesh well with a fun, lively crew
• MUST: Have experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe Media Encoder (knowledge of the entire Adobe Creative Suite is preferred)
• PREFERRED: Own your own camera and lenses
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!