|Employer||Ideas That Evoke|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 4, 2019|
Ready to work for the 8th Fastest Growing Company in WI?
At Ideas That Evoke™, we develop innovative social, influencer and PR solutions for lifestyle, beauty and luxury brands. Our experience is vast, working with companies of all sizes and industries, including Fortune 500 brands as well as medium-sized businesses and innovative start-ups. We pride ourselves on being agile, highly responsive and able to generate ideas that push the envelope and garner results.
What Your Responsibilities Will Be:
• Conceptualizing, editing, and producing photo projects for our clients
• Implement multi-faceted thinking, bringing concepts to life through photography while developing multiple projects from concept to completion
• Assist Photography Lead on customer stories, internal announcements, external promotional content, and other enterprise-wide projects
• Collaborate closely with design and strategy team and stakeholders to help facilitate quality content
• Plan and execute photoshoots with internal clients
• Develop production schedules and details for shoots and content calendars in conjunction with Strategy team
• Maintain equipment, keep an organized space, and assist the creative team with other projects as assigned
• Manage photography library, including manipulate and edit photography and imagery as needed
• Research and develop opportunities in social media trends to provide client success
• Ensure a detail-oriented approach to photography that produces quality, on time, in scope delivery of assets
Why You’re A Perfect Fit:
• You’re a natural-born leader and over manage the details in all you do
• You are highly organized, detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• You are eager to meet and exceed objectives and consistently take on additional responsibility as needed
• You’re excited to learn, be guided, and develop your photography skills to an even higher level
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
• You have excellent photography skills and are working towards a career in creative content development
• You have a desire to always be current on social and mobile technology trends, guidelines and best practices
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive P/T Salary
• Flexible work environment
• Paid coffee & snacks
Email your cover letter and resume to Katie Crokus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!
About Ideas That Evoke™:
We are a social media, digital and PR agency located in Madison, WI and were recently named the #633rd Fastest Growing Private Company in America and 8th fastest Growing Company in WI by Inc. Magazine’s annual Inc. 5000 List. The agency, founded by Kelly Ehlers in 2009, is rooted in solving business challenges through the innovative use of social media, influencer marketing and disruptive creative. To learn more about Ideas That Evoke, visit www.IdeasThatEvoke.com, like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter.