|Employer||McCann Health NJ|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||June 30, 2020|
McCann Health New Jersey (formerly McCann Torre Lazur) is a 200-person healthcare/pharmaceutical advertising agency located in Parsippany, New Jersey (about an hour outside of NYC). For 4 decades, MHNJ has unflinchingly taken on new challenges and been rewarded with wins we celebrate together. Anyone can create – but we dare to create amazing.
We’re built on a foundation of risk takers and game changers – courageous creators of truly amazing things. Our leaders pave the way by embodying and instilling our core values:
- IDEAS WORTH FIGHTING FOR: The creation of the undeniably brilliant idea is what we fight for and why we are here.
- WE VS. I: We are creative and brilliant as individuals, but unbeatable united as one.
- WINNING SPIRIT: We love to solve problems, we never give up, we live to succeed (and have fun doing it!).
We create amazing, and treating people amazing is at the center of what we do. A free on-site, state-of-the-art fitness center, free shuttle from Morristown Station, and additional time off (including volunteer and summer days) are just some of the ways MHNJ, a 2019 Ad Age Best Place to Work, commits to the culture of amazing. See our “Beyond Benefits” listed below for other perks we offer to make us a premiere destination for the industry’s top-notch talent.
MHNJ is fortunate to be a part of McCann Health, one of the largest global networks in the industry. This connection allows us to focus on smart creativity while providing access to a breadth of innovative resources. McCann Health is a part of McCann Worldgroup and the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
The Project Coordinator (PC) is an entry-level position within the project management group. We are looking for collaborative, creative and hard-working candidates with a genuine interest in advertising.
As a PC your primary responsibility is to coordinate the execution of digital and print projects for assigned brand(s). You will work closely with the Project Managers, Account Services, Copy, Art and Digital departments for all projects. As a PC, you are the hub of communication for the team regarding all project deliverables. This role requires great attention to detail, excellent communication, organizational skills and multitasking skills.
This role is designed to help you develop the knowledge of internal agency processes and protocols to be able to carry a job through completion. Through collaboration with all departments, you will gain an understanding of the progression of a project from concept through completion, and what steps are taken through each phase of the project life cycle.
- Coordinate assigned print and digital project deliverables while working alongside Project Managers
- Create project specific timelines
- Create accurate daily/weekly status reports
- Schedule status meetings for all projects from kickoff through launch
- Work closely with Project Managers in order to stay updated on any changes in direction, deadlines, timing, cost, etc. of the project
- Prepare submissions for projects
- Provide recommendations or new ideas that will better the progress of assigned projects
- Proactively discuss questions and/or obstacles with supervisor to brainstorm solutions
- Build relationships with all departments
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Communications or a related field
- Previous internship experience related to marketing/advertising and/or healthcare
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Proven leadership skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and help out in any way possible
- A confident nature
- Free on-site, state-of-the-art fitness center
- Free shuttle from Morristown Station
- Yearly humanitarian trip competition
- On-site massage therapist
- Volunteer time off
- Work from anywhere days
- 4 summer days off
- Daily fresh fruit, customized healthy beverage dispenser, bagel Fridays, Nespresso
- Degreed education portal
- And many more