|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||April 30, 2020|
TISTA’s temporary summer (2020) internship position provides an opportunity for college students to learn and gain experience while being a part of a growing science & technology company.
• Help to collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for communications
• Assist in drafting and writing a variety of professional and business relate materials
• Assist with editorial planning and execution
• Assist with brainstorming ideas for new and innovative techniques
• Help with drafting, editing, and posting content in a variety of platform
• Currently enrolled in a full-time bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university in a related major with a 3.0 minimum GPA or equivalent, with a concentration in a related degree program.
• Must be at least 18 years old
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong customer service skills
• Solid capability with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks while maintaining a results-oriented focus
• Detail oriented
• Proactive and willing to take ownership and responsibility as a highly motivated self-starter
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skill
Click here and search for Intern: Proposal Writer to apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!