|Employer||Ideas That Evoke|
|Posted on||July 29, 2019|
Does the thought of representing the ideas of beauty, lifestyle and luxury brands make your heart sing? Do you scour news sites every day and think “Why did they cover that story?” Can you write brilliant, click-worthy pitches? Have a knack for blogger relations? Well then, welcome to the Ideas That Evoke team. We’re an established innovator in the social media space with a knack for both traditional and social media PR, and we’re seeking a PR or journalism pro to develop and expand our Madison, WI, agency! The PR Intern will be a hands-on contributor to the conception and execution of trade and consumer public relations programs for well-known beauty, salon professional and lifestyle clients both on a global and national scale. Even if the finite details of each of the brands are lost on you, your superb writing, organizational and positioning skills will carry you through!
The perfect person will be able to manage all of this and roll up their sleeves to get the job done, doing whatever is needed. This is not a traditional Social Media role. We’re scrappy, we move fast, and we have fun while doing it.
• Proven ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
• Detail-oriented and reliable with a creative approach to everything you do
• Expertise in the business media; you know who’s who and what they care about
• Ability to jump in on copywriting assignments
• Digital & social media savvy
• You have a desire to work in the luxury, beauty and salon/spa industries
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
• You don’t just know Facebook and Twitter, you have a strong command of all major platforms and social monitoring tools, including the use of strategic hashtags for targeted research and engagement.
• You know how to write interesting, engaging, concise content for social media
• You have a desire to always be current on social and mobile technology trends, guidelines and best practices
• You are highly organized, detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Research, write, source and curate social content for clients
• Assist with daily tasks, both social and PR related
• Manage social conversations in real-time way on multiple platforms
• Monitor and present analytics to track progress on all social media efforts
• Assist with image creation, office duties and email correspondence
• Plan, prepare and execute work as assigned by supervisors
• Baseline casual dress, unless attending business, networking or client event
• Hours: not to exceed 10/week over the course of two separate days
• Unpaid lunch 30-60 min will be taken on days that exceed 5 hours of work
Employee Handbook and Social Media Policy:
• Upon hire, employee to sign standard social media policy agreement and Employee Handbook.
Send resume submissions/inquiries sent to Jenna Gordon at email@example.com