|Employer||Susan Davis International|
|Location||Falls Church, VA|
|Apply by||September 30, 2018|
|Posted on||August 8, 2018|
We are seeking a creative strategic communications professional to develop marketing materials regarding military health care benefits. This individual will be results-oriented and a creative thinker, with a passion for writing and understanding of the basics of marketing. The candidate should ideally have experience with health communications, have a communications writing and strategy background, be proactive, and have strong attention to detail and adherence to timelines.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the development of online and print products. Products include updating or developing briefings, brochures, fact sheets, webinars, etc. Requires resource to proactively scan policy manuals to identify policy changes and update materials accordingly. Also requires coordination with senior level subject matter experts (SME), legal and other reviewers and to incorporate their inputs in a timely manner and documenting all changes.
• Develop news articles, some with a personal interest tone, explaining various pieces of a complex health benefit, policy changes, or health related issues.
• Coordinate webinars on specific health topics with SMEs and external partners. Develop presentation content utilizing policy manuals, SME inputs, other resources, while following the process outlined.
• Support efforts to increase the placement and pick up of articles and other products in mainstream publications.
• Support the development of monthly health tips based on communications themes, to support audience wellness.
• Manage a detailed publications production schedule.
• Proficiency with PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Experience with Adobe InDesign a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in communications
• Minimum of two to three years of experience writing and developing print products
• Able to provide writing samples upon request
If interested, send your cover letter and resume to Tom Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline Not Specified – Apply ASAP!