|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||October 31, 2019|
Mettacool enables organizations to retain, advance, and attract valuable female talent by providing whole-person, career stage-specific talent development programs that blend well-being and professional advancement. Click here to find out more about Mettacool.
We are looking for a Social Media and Marketing intern to join our growing team. This is a paid, part-time position (5-8 hrs/wk). The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media and marketing landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and assisting with brainstorming campaigns; monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, participating in online outreach and promotion, and creating engaging blog and social media and marketing content. This role will be instrumental in increasing our brand’s reach, social media presence, marketing efforts, and gaining visibility for our brand. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience are encouraged to apply.
• Perform research activities to find articles, stories and resources, relevant to client base and post links to social media profiles
• Assist in performing social media optimization activities on behalf of Mettacool
• Provide recommendations to Mettacool on how to extend their performance and results
• Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities
• Scheduling and coordinating a monthly brainstorming meeting the leadership team to establish content ideas for the month ahead, and to plan for a monthly social media, editorial, marketing and blogging calendar
• Maintain a monthly social media and blogging calendar and ensure that everyone is meeting their deadlines.
• Update company marketing materials in line with brand guidelines as needed.
• Drive awareness of our new blog posts by posting the articles into forums and groups
• Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
• Excellent verbal communications skills.
• Familiarity with Canva or other digital content creation tools like Adobe InDesign.
• Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
• An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of boldness, fun, family, continuous learning, support, innovation, and simplicity.
• Knowledge of analytical tools such as Facebook Insights and Google Analytics.
• Creative mindset and an entrepreneurial attitude.
• Ability to work in a team.
• A proactive, service-focused attitude towards the teams you support internally.
• Currently pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, Women’s Studies, Business, or a related field.
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com!
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!