|Employer||CEO's of Tomorrow|
|Apply by||No deadline specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||August 29, 2019|
CEOs of Tomorrow, Inc. is a young and fast-growing nonprofit organization offering engaging and hands-on social entrepreneurship education workshops for young innovators and problem solvers who are inspired to shape and influence their world. Youth learn how to take social issues they are passionate about and turn them into real businesses that help their communities in meaningful ways. Ultimately, they discover how to make a profit and address important community social problems at the same time!
CEOs of Tomorrow is looking for a creative and enthusiastic storyteller who understands how to connect with social audiences on all social channels using great copy, photos, and videos to capture the unique stories of our programs, our youth, and their businesses. We see this position as an integral part of our mission and our team and encourage the intern to unleash their full creative potential.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Create and maintain a weekly social media planning calendar to compile stories of CEOs of Tomorrow’s programs, participants, and progress
• Develop creative content including photos and videos to communicate impact
• Plan, write and schedule relevant and engaging content for social media platforms with a focus on keeping supporters engaged
• Monitor and reply to posts on all social media platforms to engage in dialogues and answer questions in order to increase audience growth, reach, and engagement
• Assist with updating the organization’s website (including blog posts) so that it clearly tells our story
• Communicate frequently through organization’s social media outlets to provide updates about programs, events, news, and highlights
• Attend program events and fundraisers to capture photos, videos and receive quotes for social media
• Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate:
• Knowledge and appreciation for CEOs of Tomorrow’s mission and programs
• Current student or recent graduate in journalism, media communications, or marketing
• Excellent familiarity with key social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram)
• Capacity to monitor trends in social media channels, tools, designs and strategies
• Excellent ability to work independently, prioritize work, and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
• Highly motivated and creative with excellent attention to detail
• Strong preference for candidates with experience in writing and interviewing
• Knowledge of photo and video editing programs is a plus
• Must pass a criminal background check
• Part Time (10-15 hours per week); Flexible scheduling; Potential for increased hours; This internship will initially run for 4 months, with potential extension or employment if successful.
• Hourly rate of $10.00. We are happy to also work with the university to give course credit for work with us.
To apply, please email your resume and a thoughtful cover letter that identifies your qualifications, related experience and reasons for wanting the position to: info@CEOsOfTomorrow.com. Questions may also be sent via email.
No deadline specified—Apply ASAP!