|Apply by||January 31, 2019|
|Posted on||January 8, 2019|
Hyperakt is seeking a full-time or part-time strategy intern for short-term engagement from beginning of February to end of April (3 months).
The strategy team at Hyperakt works side-by-side with our team of designers, producers, and developers to conduct research and interviews, facilitate collective goal-setting and problem solving, and shepherd client relationships.
For this 3-month period, Hyperakt is seeking a capable intern, who will work alongside our resident strategist to conduct research for proposals and projects, write, and be responsible for social media strategy and execution.
What You’ll Do:
• Research – relevant topics in related to audience, brand, culture, media, and landscape for client projects and proposals
• Writing – assist in writing proposals and creating blog content for Hyperakt
• Facilitation & workshops – assist in workshop preparation and logistics
• Social media strategy – work alongside strategist to develop Hyperakt social media strategy, lead execution
• Community management – management of our On The Grid community of city curators and ambassadors
Who You Are:
• Someone who is driven by curiosity
• A creative and dynamic problem-solver who can make sense of diverse moving parts
• You’re on top of your shit, organized, detail-oriented, and able to move and think quickly
• A really good researcher, an even better writer
• An undergraduate or recent graduate with background in design strategy, communications strategy, * advertising, or related fields.
We have a beautiful, two-story studio in Gowanus with a full kitchen, ping pong, group birthday lunches, optional yoga every other week, and Lunch Talks – intimate conversations with some of the best and brightest in the industry – hosted at our studio.
Hyperakt is a Brooklyn-based social impact design agency. We build brand identities and digital experiences for leading social impact organizations. Our clients are humanitarian organizations, philanthropies, tech innovators, universities, and social enterprises who tackle the toughest challenges of our time and champion those who have been left behind — Ford Foundation, Google, Spotify, Amnesty International, the City of New York, and more.
We are a small team of passionate designers, strategists, producers, developers, and all-round storytellers. We love Monday morning bagels, team lunches, cracking open a beer at the end of the day, going bowling, and exploring the city’s cultural institutions. We come from diverse backgrounds, walks of life, and continents across the world, and are excited to welcome another Hyperaktivist into the fold.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with a subject “Strategy Internship”.
Application Deadline—January 31, 2019.
Hyperakt is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity & inclusion.