|Employer||UW-Madison | School of Medicine and Public Health|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||October 31, 2019|
The Department of Surgery within the UW School of Medicine and Public Health. We are located within University Hospital, 600 Highland Avenue, on the far west side of the UW-Madison campus. The hospital is easily accessible by bus, including the free campus #80 route.
Join the Department of Surgery as a student assistant to support our podcast, the Surgery Sett.
• Edit raw audio, add clips, and produce final MP3 files for recurring surgical podcast
• Ensure quality of audio
• Recording support
• Manage podcast posting on website and Podbean
• Write promotional materials related to the podcast
• Additional duties as assigned
• Experience in audio editing, splicing, mixing, and enhancements (Adobe Audition a plus)
• Experience in WordPress a plus
• Experience in video production a plus
• The candidate should able to work on site approximately 10 hours per week during normal business hours during the school year
Click here for the full job-description and apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!