|Employer||UW-Madison, Department of Computer Sciences|
|Apply by||November 16, 2018|
|Posted on||November 8, 2018|
This position is very simple: we’re looking for a writer! Emphasis will be on writing articles, reviews, and marketing materials.
• You must love to write! You must have writing experience and like to express ideas clearly and concisely (as in news stories).
• Passion for technology and/or computer science and the interest in, and ability to, translate it for a general audience are necessary for this position,
• A good knowledge of spelling, grammar, and an eye for detail are also necessary.
• And you must like people and be good at communicating – in person, by phone, and digitally.
• Familiarity with marketing
• Social media savviness
• Knowledge of WordPress
• Graphic design experience
• At least 85%: Write feature articles, news/press releases, and marketing materials.
• Up to 15%: Assist with office tasks such as web updates and mailings.
• 8 hrs/week
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, and three writing samples (articles, reviews, marketing materials – not creative writing) to Karen Barrett-Wilt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline—November 16, 2018.