|Apply by||Rolling Deadline—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 8, 2018|
Dr. Reddy’s is accepting applications for summer 2019 graphic design internship.
• Photograph product inventory and photo editing images for internal library
• Update print library standards and work with structural department to update blank carton library
• Design sell sheets for sales and marketing team for tradeshows/customer visits
• Creating / edit faux artwork, customer artwork, and art board samples per FDA guidance
• Create design reference sheets for RX and OTC project management team to follow for artwork review
• Senior-level undergraduate student during the 2019-2020 school year is preferred. (E.g BA, BFA or related field of study)
• Proficient in Adobe suite software – Illustrator and Photoshop
• Basic understanding of art design principles
• Strong attention to detail
Click here to apply online.
Rolling Deadline—Apply ASAP!
Must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of U.S. or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.