|Employer||Havas Health & YOU|
|Location||New York City, NY|
|Apply by||February 22, 2019|
|Posted on||November 8, 2018|
Make your mark by working side-by-side with award-winning Creatives and Account Executives who will help you build and launch real marketing campaigns. And yes, you can tell your friends you’re working on the famous Madison Avenue… just make sure they know that your campaigns help improve and even save lives!
Based on your interests, skills and experience, you’ll be matched with a department (Account Services, Creative, Strategic Planning, Public Relations, Project Management, Finance…) within one of our agencies where you will:
• Gain insight into the world of health and wellness communications
• Collaborate with members of cross-functional teams and different Havas Health & YOU advertising agencies
• Work with and learn from innovative thinkers in the business
• Gain hands on experience in the processes and day-to-day of your department
• Attend weekly lunch & learns and workshops to gain an understanding of each department and how they service our clients
• Advance your presentation skills
• Work on a challenging summer intern project in a group setting
• Present your ideas and campaign from your intern project team to senior leadership
• Participate in a fun intern outing!
Background/Experience and Skills:
• Teamwork and leadership skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive self-starter
• Organized multitasker
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Previous internship experience a plus
If you are currently enrolled in college, we will review your submission based on available opportunities comparable with your experience and area of interest.
Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview by the end of February 2019. Internship offers will be made in March 2019. Internship program starts June 3rd and ends on August 2nd, 2019.
Application Deadline—February 22, 2019.
Click here to apply online.