|Location||Maple Plains, MN|
|Apply by||November 30, 2018|
|Posted on||November 8, 2018|
Are you looking for the opportunity to gain real world experience while working with an innovative and industry leading organization? Are you excellent at using creativity to solve problems? Do you like to work with a team coordinating successful campaigns? As a Protolabs Marketing 2019 summer intern, you will be working on business-critical initiatives that build your technical knowledge and leadership capabilities. While working alongside a seasoned marketing team, you’ll gain invaluable on-the-job experience, career development, and leadership opportunities while experiencing our team oriented, fun, and engaging culture.
Tasks and Projects at Hand:
• Get data-savvy by creating reports to analyze the successes of marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with team members on new projects, ideas, and analysis
• Be a team player in assisting with the maintenance of Pardot’s Marketing Automation system, including data entry and database maintenance
• Innovate and create marketing programs including email and mailing campaigns, customer thank you programs, and colleague referral projects
• Assemble and ship direct mail and sales literature
• Put your event coordinator hat on as you help prepare for trade shows and events
What We’re Looking For:
• A Sophomore or Junior working towards a degree in marketing, or related field
• Someone with a strong interest in pursuing a career in marketing, sales, or business administration
• An individual with a “can-do” attitude and willingness to work with the team to achieve departmental goals
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• A self-starter, multi-tasker, prioritizer, and someone who loves deadlines
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline—November 30, 2018.
Proto Labs, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer