|Apply by||Rolling Deadline—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 8, 2018|
Uptake helps industrial companies digitally transform with open, purpose-built software that delivers outcomes that matter. Built on a foundation of data science and machine learning, our vision is to create a world that always works — one where the machines and equipment we depend on daily don’t break, and industrial companies are once again the creators of economic growth and opportunity.
What Our Team Does:
The Executive Office is responsible for strategically leveraging Uptake’s CEO and President to execute the company’s vision. Our team is a lean, agile group of individuals who work collaboratively to support the business through three primary functions:
• Strategy Management – business operations and enterprise analytics
• Stakeholder Management – executive workflow and communications
• Project Management – cross-functional collaboration and special projects
What You’ll Do:
As Strategy Intern in the Executive Office, you’ll work hand-in-hand with the Chief of Staff to the CEO and the team’s strategy associate. You’ll interface with senior leaders across the company and gain hands-on exposure working with a variety of teams. You will be encouraged to forge your own experience and take ownership of the work you do. This requires a “Get Things Done” mentality, a passion for learning, and a willingness to work both collaboratively and on your own.
Typical day-to-day tasks include the following:
• Conducting market research about competitors and prospective customers
• Analyzing internal company data and preparing business intelligence reports
• Evaluating current business processes at Uptake and designing new systems to improve operational efficiency
• Providing project management support for independent and cross-functional projects (e.g., drafting project plans, coordinating stakeholder work streams, identifying and managing project risks, etc.)
• Contributing to high-impact discussions about the company’s vision and strategy
• Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a field you’re passionate about
• Planning to graduate in Spring 2020
• Interested in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and industrial IoT
• Knowledge of applied statistics and basic econometrics
• Experience with (and proclivity for) data-driven decision making
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
Click here to apply online.
Rolling Deadline—Apply ASAP!