|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 4, 2019|
CenturyLink’s internship program is a 10 week, fast-paced and exciting opportunity to gain professional experience within your field of study and career interest. Interns within Service Delivery will be part of an accelerated learning experience, to challenge skills learned in the classroom and develop new skills while working on active CenturyLink work projects.
The internship experience will take place with our Business Operation team members located in the Broomfield, CO office. During the summer, interns will be involved with sourcing, recruiting, and selecting great talent for CenturyLink. In addition, interns will connect to our company culture through community outreach projects, engage with our employee resource groups and be able to develop their professional skills and business acumen through frequent exposure to senior leadership, business functions, challenging projects, and a network of mentors and fellow interns. Come Intern with us and create the beginnings of a career right for YOU!
• Bring creative / forward thinking ideas to SD team to help drive improved communications strategy and adoption of current comms.
• Develop executive communications for and on behalf of Sr. Leadership (SVP, VP).
• Drive digital strategy from a marketing / communication perspective.
• Assess stakeholder needs and recommend and implement strategies to better meet their needs.
• Likely will also participate on a project (to be determined) with 3 other interns.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing and Communications, or similar field.
• Enrolled at a 4-year accredited college or university; senior or master’s level education status at the start of the internship (graduating August 2020 – July 2021).
• Minimum Cumulative GPA: 3.0 or higher.
• Must have transportation to/from work daily.
• Must be available to work 30 – 40 hours, during the specified 10-week timeframe.
• Hands on experience.
• Digital / social media experience.
• Microsoft Teams / SharePoint / other experience (preferred).
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!