|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 27, 2019|
At CoBank, our Corporate Communications Intern will be responsible for creating content for digital and other communication channels with a focus on audio-visual content. Content creation may be used for internal audiences, news media, customers, the public, executives or other key groups. In addition, this intern will assist with and attend employee, customer or industry meetings. A typical project as a Corporate Communications intern may include the creation of a complete, multi-channel communications package anchored on audio or video content. CoBank interns learn real-life business skills and assist with a variety of projects that have impact on the bank’s operations.
This is a paid position for undergraduate and graduate students working toward a degree in Communications, Digital Media, Public Relations, Marketing, Event Planning or related discipline. In addition, various training courses are available throughout the summer for interns. A living stipend will be included. This 2020 summer intern position is located in our Denver office.
• High school diploma and 1-2 years relevant experience or education.
• Currently enrolled in and working toward a degree in Communications, Digital Media, Public Relations, Marketing or related discipline.
• Basic understanding of the internal and external communication and marketing functions within an organization, including an aptitude for writing and editing.
• Familiarity digital media, including video, audio and social media and their applications within an organization.
• Demonstrated skills in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Demonstrated skills in the use of Adobe Creative Suite applications.
• Aptitude for learning other software applications.
• Ability to perform research across multiple systems.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong written and verbal communications.
• Experience in banking or financial services industry.
• Knowledge of cooperative principles and the desire to expand in this area.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!