|Employer||American Family Insurance|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 4, 2019|
This intern will be working on internal communications as well as external communications such as news releases. In addition, this intern will assist with our annual American Family Insurance Golf Championship.
As a Corporate Communications intern you will assist in establishing and maintaining strategies to meet organizational objectives. Under the direction of a senior level employee or manager you will work on projects that support the business area goals and results. You will also complete tasks using both interpersonal and technical skills appropriate to the specific job assignment, while adapting to new or changing situations in a team environment.
• Develop an understanding of American Family’s business environments, corporate culture and structure to support work initiatives.
• Maintain work efficiency and respond positively to a changing environment.
• Open to and supports new ideas, systems and procedures. Generate creative ideas and actions in response to changing situations.
• Adjust strategies or tactics in situations where the current approaches are ineffective.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or service
• Basic analytical skills.
• Basic knowledge and experience working within a team environment.
• Basic knowledge of developing and managing project work.
• Must be in pursuit of a post-secondary degree or certificate during the semester of the internship.
• Pursuing post-secondary education in a related major to the internship.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!