|Location||Grand Rapids, MI|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 29, 2019|
As the world’s largest office furniture company, Steelcase strives to unlock human promise. Using your creative thinking, analytical, and interpersonal skills, you will help us drive growth and transform the future of work. This role offers an unparalleled opportunity to work with our senior executives, supporting them with insights and analysis. As part of the role, you will help craft our strategic research, hypotheses, and execution. You will help synthesize important information surrounding large strategic initiatives, developing compelling and clear narratives.
What we’re offering:
• Meaningful impact in a global organization starting your first day
• Challenging, stimulating work on strategic projects using both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
• A highly collaborative culture with a diverse and talented group of colleagues
• Competitive compensation
What You Bring:
• Critical Thinking: You thrive on analyzing situations using lateral thinking and structured problem-solving.
• Business Judgment: You have a knack for discerning and summarizing what matters and an ability to quickly understand complex business situations.
• An Eagerness to Learn: You want to increase your business knowledge and are a self-starter.
• Project & Self-Management: You establish deadlines and define next steps – for yourself and others.
• Communication Skills: You demonstrate strong written and presentation skills and can effectively communicate with senior executives. You can synthesize the most important elements of information.
We are looking for students with a strong record of academic excellence and extra-curricular leadership available to work full-time during the summer (May-August).
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!
Your future team:
The employees of Global Operations plan, source, make and deliver Steelcase products. The role of Global Operations Communications is to tell the Operations story internally, across all departments and sometimes externally, to our dealers and customers. Through multiple mediums and a variety of creative approaches, we share stories about the people and the processes required to manage a deeply complex global manufacturing and shipping network. If you’re up for the creative challenge, you may have just found your next home.
We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workforce, and we’re always looking to get better. We value applicants who are comfortable interacting with people different than themselves. We seek to find the best person to fill this role and will not discriminate based on race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by law.