|Employer||CUNA Mutual Group|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 5, 2019|
Join us at our corporate office in Madison, WI as a Creative Services Marketing Intern!
Built on the strength of CUNA Mutual Group, we leverage nearly 80 years stability, expertise and credit union experience to take a member-focused approach to all that we do. We know that what we do matters, and our passion lies in ensuring the people we serve have the opportunity and access to protect what matters most in their lives.
An internship with the Consumer Experience Group offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization. Led by an engaged senior leadership team with a clear and exciting vision for the future, we understand the impact of consumer analytics. Recognized as one of Madison’s Best Workplaces, CUNA Mutual Group is a place where you’re expected to be yourself, do what’s right, and build on your strengths to help create a brighter future for those we serve and each other.
The Consumer Experience Group looking for a Creative Services Marketing Intern within the Creative Services Department. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in creating both research and visual/ verbal concepts to support marketing & creative briefs. This individual will work within Direct Mail, Digital, Social Media and Customer Marketing consumer touch points. Successful candidate will have a creative viewpoint, be flexible, adaptable and willing to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments. Proactive in approach, and with a genuine understanding of the visual medium. The role is very “hands-on” and continuously busy with multiple projects.
The Creative Marketing Intern will participate as an active member of our Consumer Experience Marketing Team and will be exposed to all aspects of marketing, including direct mail and web marketing in a business environment. The intern will actively contribute to cross-functional projects and will also plan and execute individual value-added projects throughout the summer supporting CUNA Mutual Enterprise. Additional responsibilities will be developed in conjunction with the intern’s interests, skills and desired learning areas.
The Creative Marketing Intern could be involved in the following activities:
• Assist Creative Services Director or Creative Managers with tasks such as editing photos, in-house designs, and other special creative projects.
• Create competitive creative research decks in Direct Response Marketing or Insurance Industry.
• Provide support in the development of digital and direct mail creative tactics.
• Leading projects assigned by Creative Services Director and/or marketing
• Aid in proofreading, organization, coordination and delivery of media collateral
• Conduct consumer market research to inform business strategy development and webinar content
• Research and report out on competitive intelligence information
• Design and implement self-directed projects that aim to increase efficiency, improve processes, and reach consumer target demo.
• Report on successes and challenges of completed projects and recommend next steps
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver collateral upon request and participate in discussions that inform decision making
• Analyze results from previous marketing initiatives and tests to provide recommendations on future strategies
• Handle various assignments which may include web analytics, web content writing, and social media.
• The Consumer Experience Marketing Internship encompasses opportunities in Media, Market Research, Customer Experience, E-Commerce and Creative Development in various consumer channels.
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and capabilities:
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree (Minor/Major) or MBA (Emphasis) in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, or Management.
• Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation.
• Enthusiastic and positive team outlook and ability to work independently with direction.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and effective project management and research skills with the ability to work productively to meet competing priorities.
• Interest in or experience with Adobe Design Suite, Power Point, Workfront or other project management software.
Hands on experience can set you apart in a competitive job market. Our formalized Internship Program is designed to lead college students down the path to a successful career. As an integral part of high-performance teams, you are in a position where you can apply what you have learned in the classroom while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. You will focus on meaningful, project-driven work that has a direct impact on the company and be competitively paid. Our Interns also build their social and professional networks, both within and beyond their work areas.
Click here to submit your online application.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!