|Employer||Wilson Sporting Goods|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||October 24, 2019|
Our Summer Internship Program is designed to offer real world experience that builds off what you’ve learned in the classroom. We’re not looking for benchwarmers, we’re looking for future all stars who want to learn by doing. We are currently seeking a Digital Graphic Design Intern. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily.
Here’s some of what you can expect during your internship:
• Intern will play a valuable assist role in helping our lead Sr. Graphics Designer on key digital marketing assignments targeting D2C Wilson.com growth. Possible projects could include .com EPDP pages, automated consumer journeys, merchandising graphics
• Intern will also play valuable role in updating brand store assets on Amazon and key accounts. They will help us move faster on producing digital marketing assets specifically for key etail accounts
• Intern will also help the Marketing Director Design one brand presentation for Team Sports customer and partner marketing
Ready to join our team? When completing the online application, please be sure to submit a resume and portfolio or a link to your portfolio.
What We’re Looking For
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premier, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Basic knowledge of layout, typography, and photography
• Work independently and with a team to create and implement strategic designs
• Organizational skills
• The internship can begin in the Spring semester, working part time, and continue as a full-time intern for the summer.:
Located in the vibrant, sports-centric city of Chicago, Wilson Sporting Goods Co. global headquarters sits along the lakefront with first-class access to a burgeoning creative, innovative, energetic and active professional community. We offer an open, collaborative, high tech work environment with best in class amenities and perks, including:
• Team building outings
• Discounts on Wilson and Amer Sports products
• Smart casual dress (yes, jeans every day!)
• On-site health club
• Summer hours
• Paid holidays
• Company-sponsored sports leagues/teams
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!