|Apply by||October 31, 2019|
|Posted on||September 19, 2019|
POLITICO’s mission from the very beginning was to win the audience. We dedicate ourselves to providing accurate, non-partisan, impactful information to the right people at the right time so that they can act with confidence and speed. We experiment to avoid being disrupted and we have fun disrupting others. And we are not afraid to risk failure if it means being the best at what we do.
POLITICO seeks exceptional college students/recent graduates for its editorial internship program. We hire year-round for positions on our magazine, our breaking news desk, our politics desk and our Politico Pro policy teams.
Who You Are:
• Enterprising and creative journalists who want to report, write and research for an audience of political and policy junkies.
• Work well under pressure
• Have an avid interest in Washington.
What You’ll Need:
• Proven experience in a newsroom.
• 3-5 original clips to showcase your experience.
• A letter of recommendation is preferred. Please attach your letter of recommendation to your application (preferred) or if your referral would prefer to send directly, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome applicants who are recent graduates. Applicants who are still in school must, at least, be rising juniors. The internship is full-time and based in POLITICO’s Rosslyn, Virginia, headquarters.
Come help us build the story. We’re united by our shared passion and commitment to non-partisan journalism. We believe in each other’s ambitions and come together to create something meaningful.
We value our people. We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits, commuter benefits, retirement plans, as well as work-life balance flexibility and opportunities for career development.
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline—October 31, 2019.