|Employer||Duluth Trading Co|
|Location||Mount Horeb, WI|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 27, 2019|
We’re looking for a talented Graphic Design student who is eager to roll up their sleeves and work with our Retail Design Team. If you want to learn the Design Production Process, are eager to deliver creative solutions and have a passion for packaging design, we would like to consider you for this internship.
This position within our in-house creative department will gain experience in packaging, retail design, and production process. The role will gain experience taking projects from Creative Brief to completion, including presentation as needed. When applying, submit 3-5 of your best design samples to be considered.
What You’ll do:
• Management of creative assets including but not limited to pulling and formatting information required for print advertising, supplying assets to other departments and outside vendors as needed.
• Responsible for understanding and maintaining the brand graphic standards.
• Assist with concept and design of retail signage, packaging and seasonal omni-channel campaign projects.
• Route and track projects internally and with outside vendors; make corrections; export print ready files.
• Create or manipulate graphics as needed/directed according to current Standard Operating Procedures.
• Support other production team members in meeting deadlines and quality standards as needed
What We’re Looking for:
• Undergraduates at a Junior or Senior level in a 4-year design program, or second year in a technical college (graduates considered)
• Proficiency in Adobe CS required
• Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with a team showing initiative as well as leadership qualities
• Availability during May through mid-August
• 40 hours per week
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!