|Employer||The Denver Post|
|Apply by||October 31, 2019|
|Posted on||October 10, 2019|
The No. 1 newspaper in the Rocky Mountain region, The Denver Post, is helping shape the futures of the next generation of journalists by offering 10-week paid internships for the summer of 2020. We are looking for talented young people who want to make a difference. Interns will work as news or features reporters and photographers. This is a paid internship, but interns will be responsible for their own travel, housing and transportation costs. If you have questions about The Denver Post internships, please email Monica Brewer at email@example.com.
• Applicants should have completed junior year
• A demonstrated interest in print and online journalism
• A reliable car is required for news reporting
• Previous internship at a daily paper is required
Include In Your Application:
• A cover letter outlining the position that interests you. Attach your cover letter as page 1 or 2 of your resume in the online application portal
• A resume that includes 3 references and links to 5 of your most recent pieces of work or a link to your personal website
Click here for more information about how to apply.
Application Deadline—October 31, 2019.