|Location||New York City, NY | Chicago, IL | Los Angeles, CA|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 7, 2019|
Kinetic uses intelligence, technology and creativity to help brands communicate with valuable audiences on the move. As the world’s largest planner and digital innovator in Out-of-Home advertising, we understand the customer’s physical journey better than anyone. Through the application of dynamic data and tech, we turn that journey into an Active Journey, driving people to take action in context. Whether it’s through mobile and social, location-based experiences or in-transit, we are committed to delivering new ways to make OOH interactive and amplifiable – driving efficiency and measurable transactions and bringing forward the future of OOH communications for brands.
What we can do for you:
Provide a valuable workplace experience and give students pursuing a degree in advertising or a related field the opportunity to explore the industry, get exposed to organizational culture and build a professional network.
Opportunities available with:
Account Services, Finance (NY only) and HR (NY only)
What you can expect:
Account Services: Requesting Vendor Proposal, Attend Client Meetings, Collaborating on Media Plan recommendations, Participating in Brainstorming sessions
Finance: Reviewing and processing vendor invoices, working with vendors to acquire the necessary invoices and supporting documentation, Acquiring and reviewing documents for client audits, Comparing reporting between media systems for accuracy.
Human Resources: Documentation and management: organize files in digital library, Recruiting and Hiring: posting positions, sourcing resumes, phone screenings, key driver in intern development program, expense reports, calendar management and event planning.
• Attend presentations/industry events that will provide industry insight
• Attend Weekly professional development presentations
• Ad hoc projects, as needed
• Final Intern Summer Project, based on real brief
• Vendor Treats and Outings
What we ask from you:
• Must be available full time from June 8th through August 14th, 2020.
• Must be a current college student pursuing a degree in advertising, marketing, business administration or communications.
• Seriously seeking employment in advertising/media industry upon graduation
• Involvement in ad clubs/experience in related field is a plus/minimum 3.2 GPA
• Must be proficient in Outlook & MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Superior written and oral communication skills
Click here for a full job-description and instructions on how to apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!