|Apply by||October 31, 2019|
|Posted on||September 27, 2019|
Studying agriculture? Is marketing your thing? Love writing? Then look no further – we are hiring a marketing and communications intern to join our team of creative geniuses. We love to coach, teach and mentor. We want to help you gain real-world experience to build your portfolio, and let’s be honest – practice adulting before you have to. Working hand-in-hand with our team, you’ll get your hands dirty with a variety of projects. From brainstorming new ideas to assisting with planning and execution of a wide variety of projects – many opportunities exist for you to jump in and learn by doing. Learn more about us by visiting our website.
We’re looking for a college junior or senior actively enrolled in an associate or bachelor’s program and studying agricultural journalism, agricultural marketing/business, animal science, communications or a related field. Software experience should include proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, PowerPoint, etc. High fives all around if you have a basic understanding of or experience in social media, video editing/production, photography or graphic design.
What else are we looking for?
• Someone who can lead projects based on input and direction.
• Open-mindedness, adaptability and willingness to learn
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Outstanding organizational skills, proactive time management habits and the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
• Passion for and experience in the agriculture industry, particularly in the livestock and field crop sectors.
Here are the details of the internship:
• Between 10-12 weeks in office during the summer
• Office hours are 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., M-F
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline—October 31, 2019.