|Employer||Duluth Trading Co.|
|Location||Mount Horeb, WI|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 27, 2019|
This purposed of this position is to support the daily operations and executions of the Marketing team and provide a holistic overview for the eventual hire. You will be exposed to multiple facets of Marketing including media, social and public relations across both the national and local level. The role will provide hands-on experience in executing marketing programs to drive online and retail sales.
What You’ll do:
• Increase site traffic through SEM and SEO campaigns
• Work with data feeds to drive sales through Retargeting and Shopping Ads programs
• Assist in planning social media campaigns and public relations events
• Collaborate with internal partners to execute events, product launches, and other company initiatives
• Submit and track product requests for sponsorships, influencers and prize packages
• Work closely with Web Merchandising, Creative and Retail Teams on asset creation and distribution
• Assist in execution on a variety of marketing channels including, but not limited to, newspaper, radio, TV, Digital and OOH across national and local media
• Work collaboratively with external agency partners to execute media strategies, track project progress and ensure project completion
• Assist in brainstorming, developing and executing local events to drive retail traffic
What We’re Looking for:
• A Junior or Senior level student who is pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related major.
• Knowledgeable about retail e-commerce and web marketing functions
• Intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Strong analytical skills as well as verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with a team showing initiative as well as leadership qualities
• Availability during May through mid-August
• 40 hours per week
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!