|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 13, 2019|
Boro just raised a fresh round of Series A funding and is looking to expand rapidly to college campuses across the nation. We need your excitement and enthusiasm to help grow our brand. As an BoroIntern, you will work alongside the rest of our team at our West Loop, Chicago location and have the opportunity to continue working with us throughout the academic year or a full-time position on our team!
The Boro Intern Opportunities:
• Marketing (4 Interns)
• Interns will have the opportunity to contribute to digital advertising campaigns, create graphic design assets, and run marketing events. Interns will also support a variety of projects within the marketing team including promotion and recruitment for our growing Campus Ambassador programs, which will be an opportunity for interns to continue their Boro experience into the 2020-2021 school year. High performers will qualify to potentially join our full-time team! Juniors and Seniors are highly encouraged to apply!
• Product (2 Interns) Operations (1 Intern) See more information listed in the full job-description.
What we are looking for:
1. Current college students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited institution.
2. A deep understanding of Gen-Z campus culture, with knowledge of personal finance and willingness to learn.
3. Ability to think creatively and think on your feet.
4. Exceptional communication skills including working on a team and the ability to write.
5. Ambition and willingness to jump right into opportunities.
6. Team player mentality.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite/ Google Drive applications.
2. Ready to apply critical thinking and analytical skills in a fast-paced environment.
3. Able to work approximately 40-hours per week at our Ogilvie Station (West Loop), Chicago office.
What will you get:
1. Competitive $15/hr pay.
2. Boro gear (hoodies, shirts, water bottles, you name it!).
3. Opportunity to continue your experience throughout the academic year.
4. Free breakfast and coffee on a daily basis.
5. Team hangouts, including summer social outings around the City of Chicago.
6. Opportunity to be part of a growing organization and contribute to its development
7. Lifelong connections and exposure to the fintech field.
Click here for the full job description and to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!