|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 13, 2019|
Marketing Interns are hired for a 10-week immersive experience where they will learn the fundamentals of marketing in the commercial real estate industry and experience the culture of EQ Office at one of the most iconic buildings in the country, Willis Tower. This position is based out of EQ’s headquarters in Chicago, IL.
EQ Office is one of Blackstone Group’s real estate portfolio companies specializing in office assets. At EQ Office we focus on the experience—how space feels, activates, and performs. We partner with business leaders to find, design, and manage balanced workspaces that inspire talent. We’re proud to work hand-in-hand with organizations of all sizes (from Fortune 100 companies to emerging startups) to bring humanity back to the workplace.
Our 2020 summer internship program will begin June 2020 and last through August 2020. To be eligible, you must be a college student during the time of the internship program.
• Assist in the development, launch and oversight of marketing initiatives for Willis Tower
• Support social media initiatives for Willis Tower and its new dining, retail and entertainment component, Catalog at Willis Tower
• Support building-wide, tenant-exclusive events, including Tower Talks and Women of Willis, as well as promotional support for Catalog at Willis Tower
• Provide marketing team support with projects for vendor partners including branding and PR agencies
• Create and present an intern project related to the office industry
• Perform special projects as assigned
• Current junior undergraduate student at an accredited four-year institution (graduating 2021)
• Pursuing a degree in marketing, journalism, real estate, economics or business with a marketing/communications concentration
• Minimum GPA of 3.5
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and contribute ideas
• Strong knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Knowledge of InDesign is a plus
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Social media account management experience
• Ability to work in Chicago in a full-time capacity for 10 weeks, beginning in June of 2020
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!