|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||April 30, 2020|
The Web Merchandising Internship will begin in June and end in August 2020.
What You’ll Do & Learn:
You’ll work in Colony Brand’s IMS subsidiary within the Web Merchandising Department. You’ll assist members of the Web Merchandising Team with required data analysis, product categorization, internal search, and other on-site merchandising activities. You’ll also perform special projects as deemed necessary by the Web Merchandising Manager.
You’ll also be responsible for:
• Becoming acquainted with various Internet Merchandising Activities such as email marketing, SLI, Mantis Bug Tracking software, etc.
• Reviewing and monitoring websites for accuracy
• Working with Web Merchandiser to monitor competitive websites
• Assisting with compilation and presentation of results and findings to management
• Learning basics of email marketing
• Identifying key metrics, reports and activities related to on-site product merchandising
Ideally, you’ll be pursuing a degree in Internet Marketing, Marketing Research, Communications, Computer Science, Statistics or related field. In addition, internship applicants must:
• Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Have experience in MS Word, Excel and Access
• Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!